Kimchi rice balls with cheese. Our Kimchi Fried Rice Balls are filled with Korean style pork and kimchi fried rice, then panko fried. Chop up the kimchi and mix with cream cheese in a small bowl. In the palm of your hand, spread out a small amount of rice. place a teaspoon of the kimchi cream cheese mixture into the center of the rice and form a ball around the kimchi cream.
Continue the process and place the balls on a tray. Bite-sized kimchi rice balls taste twice as nice when stuffed with cheese and deep-fried to perfection. It seems like I always have a ton of leftover rice. You can have Kimchi rice balls with cheese using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi rice balls with cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cawan of beras sushi.
- Prepare 2 of sudu besar seaweed dipotong halus.
- It’s 1 keping of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of sudu besar kimchi dipotong kecil-kecil.
- You need 1/2 of sudu kecil garam.
Mix rice with vegetables and cheese. I used Italian cheese mix, but any melt-able cheese will work. UPDATE: I forgot to mention to add some Parmesan cheese in the mixture. The best Kimchi Fried Rice Balls recipe by KimchiChick.
Kimchi rice balls with cheese step by step
- Masak nasi sushi..
- Selepas masak nasi sushi letak di dalam mangkuk..
- Masukkan kimchi, seaweed dan garam. Gaul sekata..
- Gumpal nasi dan buat seperti bola..
- Masukkan cheese di tengah nasi. Dan bulatkan. Siap untuk dihidang..
Kimchi, bacon, and rice is formed into a bite size ball then fried to a golden brown. Kimchi fried rice balls pack a lot of punch in a small bite! It's compact, savory, crunchy, and spicy. I make these whenever I have leftover rice from the day before. Pearl Rice Balls with Ginger-Sesame SauceAndrew-Zimmern.