Simple noodles in oyster sauce gravy.
You can have Simple noodles in oyster sauce gravy using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple noodles in oyster sauce gravy
- You need 1 of pack of yellow noodles (enough for 2-3 ppl).
- It’s of Chicken breasts / filets (up to how much you want to add in. You can also use seafood or beef if chicken is not your fave).
- You need 2-3 of stalks of bok choys (You can use any, but I find bok choys tastes the best with this dish. You can also opt to add any kind of mushrooms or snow peas even. I love my vegies, more is always better).
- Prepare 1-2 of cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4-5 of cups of water.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn starch (to be mixed with about 1 cup of water).
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Optional :.
- Prepare 2-4 of bird's eye chillis (cili padi).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Simple noodles in oyster sauce gravy instructions
- Wash and soak the yellow noodles in water for about 5 minutes. You can leave it in the water until about 2-3 minutes before you are going to put the noodles in the gravy..
- Sautee and brown the garlic..
- Add in chicken or your choice of protein., and wait until brown..
- Add in water and let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add in oyster sauce. On this, it depends on your taste. I love adding in a little bit more so that I can get the colour you want, and so I can skimp on salt..
- Add in the bok choy or your choice of greens.
- Add in corn starch, stir it for a while and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with cut chillis in light soy sauce and ENJOY!.