Roasted Chicken Rice.
You can have Roasted Chicken Rice using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Rice
- You need of A) Chicken.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken (cut into medium-sized).
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/5 tbsp of honey (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper (optional).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh ginger juice (use lemon juice, if unavailable).
- You need 5 of cloves garlic (grind).
- It’s 0.5 of inch ginger (grind).
- It’s of B) Soup.
- It’s 1 of Adabi brand soup spices.
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken bones.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Maggie concentrated chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of litre of water.
- You need of C) Rice.
- You need 3 of cups of rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of of Maggie concentrated chicken stock.
- You need 0.5 tbsp of of tumeric powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of D) Chilly sauce/paste.
- It’s 5 of red chillies.
- You need 5 of clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cm of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of of vinegar & sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of cup of water.
- You need of Recommended garnishing :-.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s of Sliced tomato.
Roasted Chicken Rice step by step
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients (A) for at least 10 mins.
- Lightly pan-fry chicken for 3 mins or until chicken turns light brown. Place chicken on baking tray and bake in the preheat oven at 180 degrees for 20 – 30 mins.
- Mixed all ingredients (B) and bring to a boil.
- Mixed ingredients (C) in washed rice and cook in a rice cooker. If you are not using the concentrated chicken stock, use the chicken soup to cook the rice.
- Blend all ingredients (D) and cook for about 2 mins if you like.
- Plate the chicken and garnish with lettuce and tomatoes.